Read Our Policies
- Q.: How do I book an Inflatable
rental from Hawaii Bouncers?
- A.: There are two ways, either by phone or
email. Just call us a @ 366-5342 and we will take
your reservation over the phone. We do require a
non-refundable *$50 deposit to reserve anything that
is over $125. You can pay by Visa, Mastercard, AMEX,
Discover over the phone or mail us a bank money
order or cashiers check to the following address:
Ohana Bounce LLC
4725 Bougainville Drive #118
Honolulu, HI 96818
Deposits and pre-payments must be received at
least 48 hours before the day of the party and will
be deducted from the total amount due the day of the
party. We accept credit card, cash or bank money
order/cashiers check payment the day of the party.
- Q.: What is your Cancellation Policy?
- A.: If you need to cancel, please do so well ahead
of time. We do not want to turn away customers when
a bouncer/slide is already reserved. We will call
you 24 hours before your party to confirm. If you
have not paid a deposit or we cannot reach you for
any reason after several attempts we will not
deliver the inflatable unit. The $50 deposit is
fully refundable for all weather-related issues
determined 2-hours prior to event.
- Q.: Are inflatable bouncers and water
- A.: YES! If you follow the policies
outlined on our website, in your signed rental
agreement contract and ensure riders are supervised
at all times, our safety precautions should prevent
most all safety issues. We want to maximize fun but
want to promote as much safety as possible.
The primary responsible party is the lessee. Parents
are also responsible for their children. Please take
- Q.: Who is responsible to supervise
- A.: The primary responsible party is the lessee.
Parents are also responsible for their children.
Please take supervision seriously.
- Q.: Are you insured and certified in
each county and state park facilities?
- A.: Yes! All of our technicians,
operators and employees have gone through rigorous
inflatable certifications and are highly insured to
provide service on all state facilities. Our
insurance coverage meets or exceeds all state and
- Q.: Are water slides allowed at all
- A.: No. State park and county park
facilities prohibit waterslides. However, Inflatable
bounce houses and dry slides are accepted at most
- Q.: Do I need a permit to use an
inflatable bounce house or slide in a county or
- A.: Yes. All parties at County or State
Parks must have a permit. Please inquire with the
County Parks and Recreation permit department for
permit information. For information on obtaining a
permit, please call or visit these useful Oahu
When you call the Department of Parks and
Recreation to request a permit, please tell them you
are renting from “OHANA BOUNCE”
City & County parks – Ph: 768-3440 Mon-Fri
State parks – Ph: 587-0300 Mon-Fri 7:30am-4:00pm
- Q.: Do you service island wide?
- A.: YES! We don’t want to limit our
inflatable’s to one area and want everyone on Oahu
to enjoy our bounce houses and slides.
- Q.: Do you require a deposit?
- A.: Yes, A $50 non-refundable deposit applied to
the rental cost is required to secure all
reservations. You can either pay by either Visa, Mastercard, AMEX, Discover over the phone or mail us
a bank money order or cashiers check to the
Ohana Bounce LLC
4725 Bougainville Drive
Honolulu, HI 96818
- Q.: Where’s the best place to setup
a bounce house?
- A.: Any flat, clean grassy area or indoor halls
with high ceilings, paved asphalt or smooth concrete
is perfect placement. Grounds should not have any
exposed large rocks, debris or animal waste in close
proximity to the chosen site. No gravel, cinders and
sand! We can do a pre-site inspection BEFORE
securing your reservations. Just call us @ 366-5342
to schedule an appt.
- Q.: How much room is required for
delivery of a bounce house?
- A.: Any standard walk thru gate is fine if truck
access is unavailable. We use oversized hand trucks
so please note, we do not hand truck our units any
distant uphill, up any steep flight of stairs,
through mud, over or under fences to your chosen
site. When in doubt of the site delivery please call
us @ 366-5342 for a pre-site inspection.
- Q.: How would I know if the area is
- A.: Visit the Item Detail page for the size
specification of our inflatable bouncers and slides
(usually the 2nd image) or call us and we will
assist you as much as possible to meet your needs.
- Q.: When is the remaining balance
- A.: The remaining balance is due upon delivery and
setup of unit by Cash, Visa, MasterCard, AMEX,
Discover, bank money order or cashiers check to
OHANA BOUNCE LLC. If paying by Cash please have
exact change because our operators carry very little
- Q.: What if it rains or there is
- A.: We at Hawaii Bouncers take weather seriously.
We always review weather patterns through all
available means 2 hours prior to delivery. If we
determine such cancellations due to inclement
weather are needed, your deposit will be fully
refunded. Otherwise all other cancellation due to
customer decision will be forfeited.
Here are some
useful Oahu weather links:
If it rains on the day of your event and you call
us to cancel at least 2 hours prior to your
scheduled drop off time, we will provide you a full
refund of payments you made to us. If you wish to
cancel but do not call us at least two hours prior
to your scheduled drop off time, you will forfeit
the $50 deposit you paid to us. Absolutely no
refunds will be given once the jump is set up,
delivered and accepted by the customer if a rainout
or strong winds should occur.
- Q.: Do you setup if it’s windy?
- A.: NO. It is very dangerous and unsafe for
any inflatable to be setup with high winds exceeding
25 MPH! Our operators have gone through rigorous
training certifications and required to check local
weather conditions before setting up any inflatable
bounce house or slide.
- Q.: Are there any rental forms to
- A.: YES. A Rental Agreement, Assumption of
Risks and Liability Release form and the Safety
Rules mandated by our insurance company must be
read, understood and signed by the lessee.
- Q.: How long is your rental
- A.: Our standard rental time is 8-hours. If your
party is less than 8-hours then we can schedule for
an early pick up.
- Q.: How long does it take to
setup an inflatable unit?
- A.: Bounce Houses or Dry Slides are setup in 20-30
minutes. Water Slides: 1-hour.
- Q.: Who supplies the electricity?
- A.: Customers are responsible for providing power
to operate the blower. A grounded 3-prong outlet
must be used no farther than 100-ft away. We provide
all extension cords. However, if a generator is
required and the placement of the inflatable is more
than 100-ft away from any power source, we will
provide a generator at an additional cost of $35 per
- Q.: What if electric power is
- A.: If a generator is required and the placement
of the inflatable is more than 100-ft away from any
power source or no power source is available, we
will provide a generator at an additional cost of
$35 per rental.
- Q.: Who supplies the water?
- A.: Customers are responsible for supplying
water. We require a fairly strong water pressure in
order to provide water good water flow to fill the
pool for the duration of the rental time. We will
supply the water hose.